Thursday, April 18, 2013

Midterm in Retrospect


1.  I would say I played a pretty average role in this midterm; I would give myself a 5

2.  So far I have really liked all of the people in my group and I don't think I would get rid of any of them. We work pretty well together.

3. A.  Showing up - 10
 B.  Doing your fair share - 10
 C.  Being on time - 10
 D.  Responding timely to email and communicating effectively with  other members - 8
 E.  Handling conflict among group members - N/A there has been no conflict that I am aware of.
 F.  Being present in the group -- not distracted by outside cell phone calls or text messages when the group is meeting. – 8

4. 1) Carry your weight or be left behind.
   2) Don't anger the group leader
   3) Speak up, everyone's opinion is important. 
   4) Divide things evenly, it makes the job easier for everyone.
   5) Come to class, so we can succeed together.

No comments: