Thursday, March 14, 2013

Drones Mrk. II

     I have been talking about the precarious slope that drones have been going down as of late. I know that some people may argue that armed drones can mean security for the american people but... that is also a very terrifying prospect. Even though I believe that a lot of the people that support and run the drone programs think they are looking out for the American people, there needs to be the full judicial process for american citizens. The government is not at war with its citizens and it shouldn't act like it is. Any armed drones over america will just oppress the people, knowing that you could be killed at any moment from a missile or bomb dropped from a drone could cause panic, I know that scares me... I feel that other means of taking care of a threat should be used, and lethal force should only be taken if the suspect is armed in some way and able to injure or kill any police that would be apprehending them.




                                                 http://www.flickr.com/photos/swanksalot/

No comments: