Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Reflection

MY REFLECTION


Epistime - The text, as well as the New York times, made it easier to grasp core issues, legal concepts, and  case decisions. So glad the material we were covering was partly written by the professor, a change in things  for the better.


Phronesis - I think the Nation State game was an absolute success, it has been a really awesome educational experience. I had a lot of fun with my group mates, I think they did a great job and we got along perfectly.

 Techne - Creating teams and strengthening student connections is a great lesson that everyone could benefit from, which is why I think this has been probably one of my favorite classes of all time.

Metis - Professor Ellerman is a great professor who has incorporated very divergent ways - just as the first lesson taught us - to create a unique learning environment.


1 comment:

pop said...

I just want to say thanks to you for this post, it has given me a great fashion idea.
Divorce Attorney Norman ok