Thursday, April 26, 2012

NationState Reflection

NationState Reflection

I think the NationState game has been a very interesting and innovative way of teaching us the dynamics of running a society. I think our group has been quite successful for the most part; it's been a lot of fun. We all get along great; the 2-1 majority makes passing laws a breeze, but there have been times when we have nothing to write. I personally would never want to live in an oligarchy, but I sure do love running one. My favorite part of the game has been creating our culture and shaping Cerebria into the a world super power fueled by intellect. I definitely like the balance between state and common interest aspect of the game; the development of alliances and enemies alike has brought a new sense of realism to how we play. I am a fan of the blog; its really cool to way to see what everyone's opinion is on what ever is going on in the world. 

No comments: